Miami 1984 -> Gods and Monsters
Admins
News & Links
Mods

We are having our first-ever activity contest! Check out the News forum for more information.
Avatar size has been changed to 200x300. If you need help with finding an avatar, please PM Dani.

Gods and Monsters, Dani's Characters
dani
 Posted: Mar 1 2015, 09:35 PM
we're all bizarre
Infinity years old
Trashbaby
Admin
currently Offline w/ 136 posts

copyright to Dani

dani shipper | tracker

UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Click on the little + symbol to see everyone's plotters!

Vampires

Amintah Nazarova
Amintah Nazarova is complicated and this is gonna take a second to fill out.

platonic

antagonistic

romantic

miscellaneous

81 years old
Krovi soldier
Still Figuring It Out
Divorced from God
Krovi
Vitaly Mikhailovich Kovalchuk
Vitaly Kovalchuk is a bloodsucking lawyer. Literally. #soclever

Vitaly is not the best at making friends but he'd have lots of people who he works with in his endeavors for the Krovi. Plus he hires a lot of hookers. He doesn't have sex with most of them anymore, but that's neither here nor there.

platonic

Artyom Kazimir - sire -

antagonistic

Nicolette Cendrillon - enemy -

romantic

miscellaneous

40 years old
krovi problem-solver
straight
it's complicated
krovi
Madlenka Gertrude Thames
Madlenka Thames is a professional dominatrix and lone vampire. She's sort of melancholy but has a wicked sense of humor and a love of the finer things.

Mads has a hard time making friends, but I'm open to them. Enemies/customers/ex-lovers also totally welcome.

platonic

Artyom Kazimir - 'brother' - Artyom and Mads share a sire, Roksana. Mads generally finds Artyom's behavior distasteful and brutish. She doesn't really like him but is curious to get to know him better in case she's wrong. Her sire wouldn't turn just anyone, after all.

Will Fenway - friends - Mads acts as a kind of therapist for Will, and in return he shares his stories with her.

antagonistic

Nicolette Cendrillon - enemy - Mads hates Nico, Nico hates Mads. It's mutual.

romantic

Mona Rossi - it's complicated - Mona and Madlenka are sort-of dating? They're definitely interested in one another, they just haven't exactly set the parameters of the relationship yet.

miscellaneous

50 years old
professional domme
pansexual
it's complicated
nox vigilata
nicolette - "the lamia"

The Lamia is gonna be a WIP

platonic

antagonistic words

romantic words

miscellaneous words

100ish years old
Cult Leader
pansexual
single
The Lamia

Werewolves

odetta clementine coyote

Odetta Coyote is a low-ranking thug in the Liberty City Pack. She's a stubborn, violent, brash creature with a crude way of speaking and an even cruder way of acting. She can be a lot of fun in short bursts, but most people grow tired of her reckless behavior pretty quickly.

For Odetta I'm currently looking for friends/enemies.

platonic

antagonistic words

romantic words

miscellaneous words

23 years old
drug dealer
straight
in a relationship
liberty city pack
jeremiah lucas

Jeremiah Lucas is the alpha of the Liberty City Pack. He is stubborn, kind of intense, fairly materialistic, and prone to bouts of violence. Despite his generally intimidating appearance and attitude, he actually is a pretty decent guy. He's surprisingly laid back for an alpha of his age and power, but perhaps that's how he got to his position.

For Jeremiah I would be interested in friendships, enemies, pack and gang underlings, business partners, sex, and possibly romance? I'm down for whatever, really.

platonic

antagonistic words

romantic words

miscellaneous words

136 years old
werewolf alpha/drug kingpin
straight
single
liberty city pack
Belinda Isthild Ermintraude

Captain Belinda Ermintraude is an officer for the Miami-Dade Police Department. She works as a handler for undercover cops in the vice unit (prostitution, drug trafficking, etc). She is a lone wolf, unaffiliated with any pack, though sie is a secret member of the Vigilata.

I'm open to any kind of plotting with Belinda!

platonic

antagonistic words

romantic words

miscellaneous words

80 years old
Undercover police Captain
straight
it's complicated
nox vigilata

Other

adelaide brienne fourcard

Adelaide Fourcard is a witch who specializes in magical objects and diaspora faiths. (She practices Vodou, hoodoo, and some Santeria.) She isn't overly serious and has a bit of a drug problem, but she's easy enough to get along with. She's close friends with several members of the Liberty City Pack.

Looking for: Friends, (male) lovers, customers, enemies. Have an idea? Throw it at me.

platonic

antagonistic words

romantic words

miscellaneous words

29 years old
owner/practitioner - Broomsticks
straight
single
unaffiliated
PMEmail
^
dani
 Posted: Mar 20 2015, 04:56 PM
we're all bizarre
Infinity years old
Trashbaby
Admin

copyright to Dani

dani shipper | tracker

Jeremiah is the alpha of the Liberty City Pack. He is stubborn, kind of intense, fairly materialistic, and prone to bouts of violence. Despite his generally intimidating appearance and attitude, he actually is a pretty decent guy. He's surprisingly laid back for an alpha of his age and power, but perhaps that's how he got to his position.

For Jeremiah I would be interested in friendships, enemies, pack and gang underlings, and sexual partners. Even if he has an affair with someone that lasts for a while, don't expect there to be more to it than sex, as J is mated and will only ever give his heart to his wife.

◑ family ◑

Naya Deveaux - daughter - Jeremiah loves his daughter and dotes on her, though she resents him for not turning her into a werewolf and not being around more. The fact that she's pretty close in age to his mate is a spot of contention as well.

Emmeline Lucas - sister - J loves his sister, even if she is a vampire.

James Hayes - great-grand-nephew -

??? Hayes - great-grand-nephew

◑ pack ◑

Odetta Coyote J adores Detta, even if she causes a lot of trouble. He is fiercely protective of her, though he isn't afraid to discipline her when necessary.

Will Fenway - beta - J is still getting to know Will, but so far he really likes the kid, even if he doesn't completely trust him.

Mona Rossi - Despite the fact that Mona is a ghoul, J feels as if she is part of the pack and needs to be protected. He has a lot of fatherly affection toward her.

◑ krovi ◑

Nicolette Cendrillon - enemies - If Nico died, J might throw himself a little party.

Artyom Kazimir - enemies - to be developed

◑ other ◑

Adelaide Fourcard - friends - J's family and Adelaide's go back quite a few generations, and J views Adelaide as a kind of distant cousin. They get along fairly well and she helps him when she can without revealing her ties to him to La Bruja.

Madlenka Thames - acquaintances - J would like to sleep with Madlenka, but she has a steadfast "no werewolves" rule. Damn shame. Now, he's very happy with her because of her help rescuing Mona.

Jeremiah Lucas
Odetta Coyote is a low-ranking thug in the Liberty City Pack. She's a stubborn, violent, brash creature with a crude way of speaking and an even cruder way of acting. She can be a lot of fun in short bursts, but most people grow tired of her reckless behavior pretty quickly.

For Odetta I'm currently looking for friends/enemies.

◑ family ◑

Maylene Jacobs - aunt - Detta looks up to her aunt in every way and just wants her approval.

Ezekiel Coyote - brother - Detta got along well with her oldest brother. The two loved to scheme together and get into loads of trouble.

Waylond Coyote - brother - Detta loved her middle brother as well, though she had a difficult time dealing with his quiet nature.

◑ pack ◑

Jeremiah Lucas - alpha -Detta adores J and would do just about anything for him. She thinks of him as some kind of father figure, where her own father wasn't.

Tessa Lucas - alpha female - Detta has no idea how to deal with Tessa and whether she likes her or not.

Will Fenway - boyfriend? - Detta's falling in love with him and has no idea how to feel about that. Love wasn't in the cards, man.

Mona Rossi - best friend - BFFS FOR LYF.

◑ krovi ◑

Louis Drebin - ex-boyfriend/friend - Things are a little awkward for Detta/Louis now that they're not together. They work better as friends, but there is still sexual tension there to make things weird.

◑ other ◑

Adelaide Fourcard - friend - They drink, they do drugs, they watch TV and hang out.

Odetta Coyote
Amintah is a Krovi vampire. She is an ex-nun and devout follower of her master's faith (check out her app... she's kind of a strange one.)
Amintah Nazarova
Anastasia is a professional killer/mercenary from Russia. She is driven by both bloodlust and regular lust, does lots of drugs, and is generally kind of a crazy trainwreck.

For Anya I am open to just about anything from casual flings to actual love interests to friends, enemies, even more family.

◑ family ◑

Natasha Lobenova - sister - Anya loves her sister and would die for her. She likes to tease the overly-serious Natasha on a regular basis, but she respects and loves the woman more than anyone except Cat.

Catherine Lobenova - daughter - Even though Anya is a really crappy mother, she loves her daughter more than anything. Their relationship is strained because Cat is an unruly teenager and Anya is a hot mess.

◑ krovi ◑

Louis Drebin - just met - We'll see. She's intrigued.

◑ other ◑

Chance McIvry - babydaddy - They get along well in trying to co-raise Cat and Anya trusts him overall. They're trying to have a relationship right now and it's kind of silly.

Anastasia Lobenov
Catherine is a 14-year-old born werewolf who hasn't had her Change yet and is very angsty about it. She has an acerbic wit and little patience for her mother.

For Catherine I'm looking at potential friends/enemies/family.

◑ family ◑

Natasha Lobenova - aunt - Cat thinks her aunt Natasha is a little bit too stuffy and stiff sometimes, but she otherwise adores her and thinks of her as one of her best friends.

Anastasia Lobenova - mother - Cat thinks her mom is a drug-crazed tramp and doesn't really ever take her seriously.

Chance McIvry - father - Cat's pretty close to her dad because he's more laid back and easy-going than her aunt or mother.

◑ other ◑

Catherine Lobenov
Nicolette Cendrillon is a Krovi lieutenant in charge of the nightclub LIVE. She is beautiful and vain and more than a little selfish. Nico is a French vampire, from late 1800's Paris. She was a dancer at the Moulin Rouge many years ago.

For Nico I'm open to just about anything. She has a want ad for her fledgling Tatiana, but she could make others and also could have lovers/enemies/whatever. Probably not friends. Nico's not great at friends.

◑ progeny ◑

Louis Drebin - Nico uses sex to coerce Louis into doing things. She doesn't entirely trust him and wishes they were closer.

Tatiana ??? - The two vampires are very close.

◑ krovi ◑

Artyom Kazimir - boss - Nico is a bit afraid of Artyom. She thinks his methods are brutal and tries to stay off his radar if at all possible.

Vitaly Kovalchuk - boss - Nico hates Vitaly and would like to see him staked and left in the sun.

Ohla Ostrovsky - co-lieutenant - Not a fan. Nico has often fantasized about throwing Ohla off of a building.

◑ liberty city pack ◑

Will Fenway - acquaintances - Will hates Nico, Nico finds Will amusing.

Mona Rossi - former progeny's ghoul - Nico holds Mona partially responsible for Trent's death and therefore hates her and wants to torment her.

◑ other ◑

Madlenka Thames - enemies - Mads owed Nico a favor once, but now that she's out of her debt, the two avoid each other like the plague.

Nicolette Cendrillon
Adelaide is a witch who specializes in magical objects and diaspora faiths. (She practices Vodou, hoodoo, and some Santeria.) She isn't overly serious and has a bit of a drug proble, but she's easy enough to get along with.

Looking for: Friends, (male) lovers, customers, enemies. Have an idea? Throw it at me.

◑ friends ◑

Odetta Coyote - Addy thinks Detta's a fun girl to hang out with, even if she's a little nuts.

Mona Rossi - Addy feels sorry for Mona and tries to help her escape her pain.

◑ fellow witches ◑

La Bruja - fear/respect - Adelaide knows La Bruja could take her out and doesn't want problems; she tries to work within the bounds of La Bruja's desires while still maintaining her relationship with Liberty City.

◑ customers ◑

Michael Cobb - acquaintances - Addy thinks Cobb is freaking weird but she likes his money.

◑ other ◑

Jeremiah Lucas - old friends - Adelaide's family and J's family go way back and the two have a sort of secret friendship.

Adelaide Fourcard
Belinda Ermintraude is a Captain in the Miami-Dade Police Department. She works as a handler for undercover cops in the vice unit (prostitution, drug trafficking, etc). She is a lone wolf, unaffiliated with any pack.

Belinda is pretty wrapped up in taking care of her undercover guys, but she's open to almost any kind of plotting.

◑ other police ◑

Louis Drebin - it's complicated - Belinda used to find Louis sort of irritating, but he's grown on her and she now likes him a lot. Add to that the fact that the two of them had mind-blowing sex and she's feeling pretty conflicted.

Will Fenway - tentative friendship - Belinda likes Will a lot. She thinks he's a little naive sometimes and that he's gonna probably end up dead, but she enjoys his company. She just hopes he realizes that he can't try to overpower her, as she holds both rank and dominance on him.

◑ vampires ◑

◑ liberty city pack ◑

Jeremiah Lucas - acquaintances - Belinda has only met the alpha of the Liberty City Pack once, but the meeting was cordial and she has some respect for the man, even if he's on the other side of the law.

◑ other ◑

Belinda Ermintraude
Vitaly is one of the highest-ranking Krovi, answering directly to Artyom and the Krovi lords themselves. He is a cold, calculating man - a lawyer. He's probably a touch sociopathic.

Vitaly's not really the type to have friends, but Krovi interactions/possible flings/enemies are definitely welcome.

◑ krovi ◑

Louis Drebin - underling - Vitaly loathes Nico, and by proxy loathes her "offspring". He finds Louis to be vulgar and doesn't trust him in the least.

Artyom Kazimir - sire - Vitaly respects his sire. He honestly even kind of likes him and would consider him something like a friend.

Nicolette Cendrillon - underling - Vitaly would like to roast marshmallows over Nico's smoldering corpse.

Ohla Ostrovsky - underling - To be determined.

◑ other vampires ◑

Madlenka Thames - acquaintances - The two occasionally cross paths but neither has a strong opinion about the other.

◑ other ◑

Natasha Lobenov - it's complicated - Vitaly is fascinated by Natasha and incredibly attracted to her. He's not exactly boyfriend material, so who knows where this will go.

Vitaly Kovalchuk
Madlenka is a professional dominatrix and lone vampire. She's sort of melancholy but has a wicked sense of humor and a love of the finer things.

Mads has a hard time making friends, but I'm open to them. Enemies/customers/ex-lovers also totally welcome.

◑ krovi ◑

Artyom Kazimir - 'brother' - Artyom and Mads share a sire, Roksana. Mads generally finds Artyom's behavior distasteful and brutish. She doesn't really like him but is curious to get to know him better in case she's wrong. Her sire wouldn't turn just anyone, after all.

Vitaly Kovalchuk - acquaintances - She thinks he's cute but ultimately too damaged to try and fix.

Ohla Ostrovsky - acquaintances - Have met in passing, no real opinions formed.

Nicolette Cendrillon - enemies - Mads thinks Nico is a twat and nothing is going to change that.

◑ liberty city pack ◑

Will Fenway - friends - Mads acts as a kind of therapist for Will, and in return he shares his stories with her.

Mona Rossi - it's complicated - Mads feels protective of and attracted to the young ghoul.

◑ other ◑

Madlenka Thames
PMEmail
^
dani
 Posted: Mar 20 2015, 04:57 PM
we're all bizarre
Infinity years old
Trashbaby
Admin

copyright to Dani

dani shipper | tracker

Updates

Plotter fully updated as of 7/8/2017.

COME PLAY WITH ME!
PMEmail
^
Mags Amundsen
 Posted: Jul 28 2017, 12:46 AM
This Wolf Eats Fascists
126 years old
Werewolf
Unaffiliated
currently Offline w/ 8 posts

copyright to John

Mags Amundsen shipper | tracker

I had some ideas for more of your characters so I figured I'd just reply on your thread.

Belinda & Mags
Mags could definitely be that friend for Belinda. If they were to meet at a bar or something and get talking, I’m sure the two of them would become fast friends, and, if the Nox Vigilata needed assistance with something, Mags would definitely be up to helping out.

Madlenka & Mags
I’m honestly not sure how these two would meet, but I don’t see why Mags wouldn’t be able to get on with her, if they did. Naturally, the same thing about Nox Vigilata also applies to Madlenka

Adelaide & Mags
So, Mags is still very much faithful in the Norse gods, and, much like Odin, they enjoy learning about other cultures and faiths. So, Mags would more than likely visit her store at least once.

Catherine & Mags
Okay, I don’t know what kind of nefarious stuff Cat gets into on the reg, but, if she were to try and sneak into a show that was 18+ or maybe try to buy alcohol with a fake ID at a show, Mags would shut that down as soon as it was on their radar. Although, if Cat needs an older wolf in her life, she would probably remind Mags a bit of themself when they were younger. They could bond over a love of music, and Mags has seen a movie or two in their time.

Anastasia & Mags
Same with Cat and Natasha, Mags is definitely open to be a friend to Anastasia. Although, I’m not quite sure how, exactly, they would interact. There is a possibility for, maybe, Mags gets a job working security for someone Ana is hired to kill and things go awry from there. Though, I think that I’d rather save a thread like that for a later date.

Amintah & Mags
I’m a bit curious as to how much overlap there is with Amintah’s faith and mainstream Christianity. I mean, judging by the app, it sounds like it’s an offshoot of Eastern Orthodox Christianity, but, more over, I’m wondering if Mags being Pagan would affect how Amintah would treat them, like if their faith would evoke a violent reaction from her. Although, if it would make more sense for Amintah to want to keep Mags around to spread more evil and bring about the apocalypse, I think it’s possible they could forge some kind of rapport through their shared hatred of the Bolsheviks, and have some interesting conversations regarding their faiths.

Jeremiah & Mags
So, Mags has seen quite a few packs and met quite a few alphas in their travels, some good, others not so good. Jeremiah would definitely fit into the first group in their eyes. After seeing how well he runs his pack and his operations, Mags would definitely have a great deal of respect for Jeremiah. I'm not sure how they would meet or even in what context(s) they would interact, maybe trade stories as they're both of similar age. Idk, let me know if you have ideas.
PM
^
dani
 Posted: Jul 29 2017, 02:04 PM
we're all bizarre
Infinity years old
Trashbaby
Admin

copyright to Dani

dani shipper | tracker

YAY these are all great ideas. I'm going to separate them out for my own ease of reading...

Belinda & Mags
Belinda needs friends. The bar thing makes total sense, and just... this works fantastically. Do you want to start threading with them meeting or have them already friends?

Madlenka & Mags
For now I think it's not super likely these two would meet up? Let's put a hold on Mads/Mags.

Adelaide & Mags
Adelaide loves pagans. True, old-school pagans are probably some of her favorite people on the planet because they come from a similar school of spiritual understanding. Add to that the fact that Adelaide is an extremely eclectic Mambo, and she's going to LOVE chatting with Mags about all things faith, culture, and ritual. If you want to have a thread with Mags visiting the store and Adelaide ending up grilling them about all things Norse, or whatever, I'm down. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif (It will also give me some fun practice with my research on the Orisha/Yoruba faith/Mambos/etc.etc.)

Amintah & Mags
Amintah would probably think of Mags as a bit of an abomination, but given the fact that Amintah now thinks of herself as an abomination as well, I can't see how she'd be nasty about it. The pagan faith at this point wouldn't get a violent reaction as much as a bemused one, and Amintah would probably be curious to hear her stories. The former nun is always listening, trying to learn. If you want to have them meet, it could be interesting, to say the very least.

Also, her faith is sort of a bastardized take on Eastern Orthodox beliefs. It's a twist on ikons and saints, creating a canon of evildoers that take up the work of the devil. Amintah's sire has positioned himself as a kind of Saint of the Wicked, and it didn't take a lot for him to brainwash her, because the groundwork had been laid in her youth.

The Liberty City Pack, The Lobenovas, & Mags

Figured I'd do this one as one big one because heeeey I have an idea. There's a big fun plotty thread over here where the Liberty City Pack is opening their pack campground to invited guests. The guests are friends of the pack, family of the pack, and local werewolves who might become friends of the pack. We can say that Jeremiah invited Mags as a sign of goodwill when he found out they were in Miami, if you'd like. Mags would have the opportunity to meet all of the Lobenovas there, as well as Jeremiah and some of the other pack members.

PMEmail
^
Mags Amundsen
 Posted: Aug 3 2017, 01:06 AM
This Wolf Eats Fascists
126 years old
Werewolf
Unaffiliated
currently Offline w/ 8 posts

copyright to John

Mags Amundsen shipper | tracker

Belinda & Mags
I think I’d rather thread them meeting would be better since I want to start Mags as being kind of new to Miami. Would you rather start, or should I?

Adelaide/Amintah & Mags
I like your ideas with these two characters and Mags, but I think I’d rather not have too many threads active at once. So, let’s do Belinda with Mags first.

Most of the Wolves & Mags
I like this idea, yes. Would you like to start the thread with Belinda and Mags while I write a reply to that thread?
PM
^
dani
 Posted: Aug 3 2017, 09:37 AM
we're all bizarre
Infinity years old
Trashbaby
Admin

copyright to Dani

dani shipper | tracker

I'll start a Belinda thread shortly. Sounds perfect. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options

Affiliates
5 year strong futuristic shifter & creature roleplay

Vote For Us!
Vote for Miami 1984 at Top Site List PlanetShadowplay TopsitesRPG InitiativeDistant Fantasies